MAMD Quarterly Meeting - 3/12/18Name: MAMD Quarterly Meeting - 3/12/18Date: March 12, 2018Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDTEvent Description:3/9/18 to register - please contact Melissa@nvcoc.com or 978-425-5761
MAMD Quarterly Meeting
(AND Bonus ChamberMaster Session - tentative)
Monday, March 12, 2018
MAMD 11am – 2pm
ChamberMaster 2pm - 3pm
- Ambassador Programs
- Do you have one or not?
- What does yours look like?
- How do you solicit new ambassadors?
- How do you encourage them to stay engaged?
- Do you reward or give free stuff to ambassadors?)
- What program do you use to track your work?
- What goals do you set for yourself to help you hit your chamber goals (how many prospect calls/visits do you make to hit your monthly goal)
- What technique do you find successful in selling memberships and sponsorships?
- What do you bring to meet with a new client?
- Events Calendar
- Do you list community events on your website – on the same page or different page from chamber events
- How many chamber events do you host per month – what is too many
- How often do you survey? After each event? once per year?
- Non-Members at events
- What’s your non-member upcharge?
- How often do you let non-members attend? Limited?
- Do you allow members to bring non-members as guests at member rate? Limit?
- Bark - https://www.bark.com/en/us/ discussion
- Share something new your chamber did in the last quarter that was a success
- June 2016 – Engaging members AND millennial
- September 2016 – Sharing ideas on $$ making programs/events, roles for volunteers, womens series discussion, and partnering with other chambers
- December 2016 – Drop rate after “year one”, strategic plans, sponsorships, membership sales
- March 2017 – Dues for members with more than 1 business, non dues revenue sources, member referral programs, member orientations, social media
- June 2017 - Small Business Saturday, Dues (calculations/base/payment cycle, raising), Membership Orientation & Welcome, Retention Plans, Event Marketing, Prospecting for new members
- September 2017 – Telling our chamber story, chamber tools to share, getting members involved, interns, serving on other boards, event sponsorships, annual meetings
- Email requests to add to the agenda
- Send requests to Melissa@nvcoc.com
- Ambassador Programs