MAMD Quarterly Meeting - 12/11/2017Name: MAMD Quarterly Meeting - 12/11/2017Date: December 11, 2017Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM ESTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:MAMD Quarterly Meeting
(AND Bonus ChamberMaster Session - tentative)
Monday, December 11, 2017
MAMD 11am – 2pm
ChamberMaster 2pm - 3pm
- 5 Minute Recap from each chamber – how was your 2017 – what are you doing differently in 2018
- Marketing & Sponsorship
- Do you push out all your marketing and sponsorship opportunities at one time?
- What do you include in your marketing & sponsorship collateral? Detailed offerings? Pricing? Events? Programming?
- How do other Chambers market themselves to prospective members?
- Ad campaigns
- Direct mail
- Membership Directory Categories
- What categories do others have for their Membership Directory? Do you ever have companies that can’t find an appropriate spot for their company? What’s the process to add a category?
- June 2016 – Engaging members AND millennial
- September 2016 – Sharing ideas on $$ making programs/events, roles for volunteers, womens series discussion, and partnering with other chambers
- December 2016 – Drop rate after “year one”, strategic plans, sponsorships, membership sales
- March 2017 – Dues for members with more than 1 business, non dues revenue sources, member referral programs, member orientations, social media
- June 2017 - Small Business Saturday, Dues (calculations/base/payment cycle, raising), Membership Orientation & Welcome, Retention Plans, Event Marketing, Prospecting for new members
- September 2017 – Telling our chamber story, chamber tools to share, getting members involved, interns, serving on other boards, event sponsorships, annual meetings
- Email requests to add to the agenda
- Send requests to Melissa@nvcoc.com