Annual Meeting 2024Name: Annual Meeting 2024Date: April 5, 2024Time: 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM EDTWebsite: MACCE websiteRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:The MACCE Annual Meeting is the highlight of the program year for MACCE. The event features quality keynote speakers and relevant panelists, length of service recognition awards and the election of directors and officers for the organization. This year’s event will be held in Salem, MA, with keynote speaker Lt. Governor Kimberley Driscoll (former Mayor of Salem). Major topics will include the Healey- Driscoll administration focus on competitiveness, housing and workforce.
Further programs will include topics such as:
- Artificial Intelligence: What it is and how to effectively use it as a Chamber or business
- A “Best Practices and Ideas” session on a broad range of topics related to how we lead our Chambers
- Taxachusetts, again? A panel on the continued increase in the cost of doing business in MA
- Membership sales and service, a refresher for staff at all levels
- The Port of Salem and the Future of Offshore Wind
The program will start Thursday night April 4 at 7:30pm with a welcoming gathering at Finz Seafood Restaurant on Pickering Wharf (free for all to attend). The Friday conference program at the Hawthorne Hotel will run 8:30am – 2:30pm (including breakfast 7:30 – 8:30am)
New this year is a Conference After Program, which includes a Trolley Tour of Salem, a very unique visit and reception in the Salem Marine Society (on top of the Hawthorne Hotel – visits are by invite only). Participants will have time to explore downtown Salem, and we’ll inform the psychic stores you might come by for a visit. You’ll have dinner at any of Salem’s famous restaurants (not included in the pricing), before we end the program with a Salem Night Tour (walking tour). For Saturday you will receive a complimentary visitor pass to many of Salem’s mayor attractions, including PEM. The program is for registered participants only.